Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Sidebar" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-1". Manually set the id to "sidebar-1" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home/integrated/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3684
Marketing | Integrated Executive Solutions


Marketing – the Top 3%

Marketing – the Top 3%.  I recently heard that only 3% of all businesses have a marketing plan.  Virtually every company out there does some type of marketing – but it seems that only 3% have a plan??? Whether you believe the statistic, or not, the statement begs the question: Do you have a strategic and systematic way of evaluating your marketing?  If you are part of the 3%, that is great.  But if you are part of the remaining 97%, then here are some things to get started. In this blog, we will cover the following items: Evaluate your current marketing efforts by calculating your actual cost per lead. Make sure that you have a process in place to properly track (e.g. source) each lead. Be careful in evaluating lead quality. Consider adjustments to your...

read more